Last November, Intuit held the first QuickBooks Connect Conference in San Jose, California to promote the evolution of QuickBooks Online. The Easy-Commission team of Steve Peterson, Clem Dominguez and Joe Lindsey greeted the audience at the booth. The sales commission management tool Easy Commission connects to both QuickBooks Online and the Desktop versions.
The Easy-Commission team was inspired by the All-Star list of speakers at the QB Connect 2014 and we collected the best quotes for our first ever e-book called “The Great Accounting Cloud Land Rush”. Per the Aha Amplifier, it is the second most shared book with over 495 quotes on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn since that day from this book.
In looking back, here are some of the top 10 quotes from the book:
Top 10 Quotes from QB Connect 2014
- It’s about running the business, not the books. @TRHicks10 #QBConnect @IntuitAccts
- 85% of #SmallBiz want strategic advice from their accountant. 24% say they receive it. @DougSleeter @IntuitAccts
- By 2020, 78% of small businesses will be fully adopted to the cloud, up from 37% in 2014. @intuit @Smallbizlabs
- Build a track record of success. Small wins build to bigger wins. Finance the future w/ yesterday’s success. @MagicJohnson
- You can’t take West Virginia out of a CEO. “Every once in a while, a blind squirrel finds a nut.” – Brad Smith @MattoxGroupMRY
- A small business that has the assistance of an accountant is twice as likely to be successful. – Brad Smith @CompleteBooks
- Create a clear vision: be succinct on why change is necessary & what pain you’re solving, and envision success. @DougSleeter
- Business Process Outsourcing is about Elevating the Model to Trusted Advisory Services. @azranfinancial
- It’s crucial to know your customer! Understand them, their habits, their likes, dislikes, their culture, their way of life. @bobbychadha0
- We’re drowning in information, but starving for wisdom. @TonyRobbins @THiNKaha
We’re excited for the QB Connect conference this year. Our team members will again be attending in our light blue Easy-Commission shirts. Feel free to reach-out to them so we can help you manage that sales commission headache. We’ll be listening, learning and tweeting so follow us on Twitter with @EasyCommission and using the official event hashtag #QBConnect.
Before we let you go, we’d like to ask for your help in ranking the quotes from QB Connect 2014. We have 10 in our list of favorites, but we’d like to narrow it down to 5.
As a thank you, here’s the link to a FREE copy of our first e-book with quotes from QB Connect 2014. Just click on the e-book title and you’re good to go!