World at Work Total Rewards 2015
Cellarstone Inc., leading provider of cloud based sales commission solutions, will be exhibiting at the annual World at Work Total Rewards 2015 Conference. The conference is scheduled to draw more than 1,000 sales compensation and benefits professionals and will be held in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, in the Minneapolis Convention Center, from May 18-20, 2015.
Visit Cellarstone at the exhibit hall and learn more about these great QCommission features:
- Sales reps/managers can view commission statements online web
- Calculate commissions, bonuses, and other incentives
- Calculates flat, tiered, and threshold based bonuses
- Pay commissions on sales, gross profit, and units
- Pay commissions weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or any other frequency
- Commissions can be specific to product, customer, payee, and others
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
QCommission also integrates with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX
- Sage 50 and Sage 500
- Oracle Fusion
- Quickbooks US, Canada, UK, & Online Editions
About CellarStone: Cellarstone, Inc. is one of the premier companies offering products and services in the Sales Compensation arena. CellarStone works with Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, and Sales to manage and implement variable pay and sales commission systems. CellarStone’s QCommission has been successfully implemented for companies in many and varied industries including Insurance, IT, Security, Retail, Manufacturing and many others. For more information, please visit www.qcommission.com and www.cellarstone.com.
She has a bachelor's degree in Psychology and she's a strong believer in the powers of positive reinforcement as well as work-life balance.
Latest posts by Dianne Gutierrez (see all)
- Top 3 Features of a Good Sales Compensation Software - January 22, 2016
- Sales Compensation Errors: What Causes Them? - December 21, 2015
- FREE Sales Commission Calculator Just for You! - December 12, 2015