San Jose, CA – Monday, October 20, 2014 – CellarStone Inc, a leading provider of robust cloud based sales commission solutions, announces their sponsorship of the Intuit QuickBooks Connect 2014 Conference & Exhibition, taking place October 21-23 ,2014, at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA.
Visit CellarStone at Connect 2014 exhibit #319 to learn more about these new Easy-Commission features:
- Robust web based sales commission management
- Intuit Certified Integration with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Professional commission statements via email or web
- Sales reps log into Easy-Commission for direct access to their commission statements
- Calculate commissions on events such as invoice creation or payment date
- Calculate commissions on revenue, quantity, etc.
- Split commissions to multiple reps for a single invoice
- Pay Manager overrides
- Calculate gross profit commissions on standard costs
- Calculate unique commission rates by products and customers.
- Calculate draws and guarantees
- Sales reps can have multiple commission plans
- Affordable monthly pricing
- Mobile App for cell phone or tablet support
“In order to survive in today’s fast paced marketplace, sales compensation management has become a strategic initiative for organizations trying to relieve the pressures of tracking commissions with tools such as Excel,” said Gopi Mattel, President and CEO of CellarStone Inc. “CellarStone’s Easy-Commission offers a solution spanning the needs of the SME marketplace.”
About CellarStone: CellarStone, Inc. is one of the premier companies offering products and services in the Sales Compensation arena. CellarStone works with IT, Finance, Human Resources and Sales to manage and implement variable pay and sales commission systems. CellarStone’s Easy-Commission has been successfully implemented for companies in many industries including, Retail, Banking, Staffing, Manufacturing, Consulting, Investment Management, Insurance, Medicare and many others. For more information please visit www.easy-commission.com and www.cellarstone.com.
San Mateo, CA 94402
Joe Lindsey – email@example.com